Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL, I'm serious!

I picked up some vintage lawn darts over the summer. Complete set for 50 cents.

Didn't think anything of it except that they were a blast on vacation lol.
Until I saw a set at the antique store for $75!

So my questions...

1.) Can lawn darts be sold on eBay?

2.) If sold off eBay, will USPS, UPS, or FedEx ship them?

And I sincerely apologize for taking up FB space in the forum, but this is where I know people and I know you guys know you're stuff Smile

Thanks for any help guys!!
No, lawn dawns were banned years ago (after dozens of deaths), and therefore cant be sold on ebay. They also cant be shipped through the mail.

However, like other things with such bans, you can take them apart, not call them lawn darts, and sell/ship them that way. Another item like this is the emergency light bars off police cars. You cant sell them colored red/blue, but you can sell them with clear, and include the color covers.
(02-19-2015 06:40 PM)mbostick Wrote: [ -> ]No, lawn dawns were banned years ago (after dozens of deaths), and therefore cant be sold on ebay. They also cant be shipped through the mail.

However, like other things with such bans, you can take them apart, not call them lawn darts, and sell/ship them that way. Another item like this is the emergency light bars off police cars. You cant sell them colored red/blue, but you can sell them with clear, and include the color covers.

Very informative and helpful, thank you!

Well, that sucks!
Reference URL's