Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Topps purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several 2015 Topps Toys r Us purple cards for tradeif anyone is putting this set together. I do have to tell you upfront, these cards are not mint condition. They are packaged loosely behind the pack of regular Topps so they can move around a bit and get dinged up. That being said, I did pull #319 Derek Jeter which books for a three digit price and is staying in my pc.
Nice pull on the Jeter. Amazing what that Topps Jeter stuff is booking for right now.
[quote='RyanKramer961' pid='2530369' dateline='1424201342']
Nice pull on the Jeter. Amazing what that Topps Jeter stuff is booking for right now.
[/quote
Thanks. It is crazy. I plan on going back in a few days and buying more if not the rest of the Toys r Us packs. Maybe I can get the other Jeter too.
I did it. I went back to Toys r Us and bought the remaining eight packs of 2015 Topps and got another 24 purple bordered cards. Not much to write home about but they are added to my list for trade.
Open offer sent.
Reference URL's