Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, looking for Abreu's I dont have, doubles and patches. I also am due in a 2014 Triple Threads Abreu rc auto from my man Odyssey as well. All are for trade, but obviously I'd like to add rather than subtract.
[Image: output_zpse0yjxwzd.jpg] [Image: output_zpskmncjsne.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbg36v0gi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsozyrrc4c.jpg] [Image: output_zpssob5saml.jpg] [Image: output_zpsasgfb657.jpg] [Image: output_zpsi4gbfqfc.jpg] [Image: output_zpsoevlmttf.jpg] [Image: output_zpsaaelrzng.jpg] [Image: output_zpszuaeuduw.jpg] [Image: output_zps3mmsafy5.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvvsmfxlo.jpg]
I realize the last one isn't an auto. I just love those '94 finest refractors.
I realize the last one isn't an auto. I just love those '94 finest refractors.
I cannot wait to see the Triple Threads one added to your pictures here! Very nice and impressive string of cards here.
(02-07-2015 02:22 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot wait to see the Triple Threads one added to your pictures here! Very nice and impressive string of cards here.

Thanks Dan. I cant wait to post it as well. Just a heads up, I couldn't get your package out today. Fedex held me hostage with no estimated shipping time. I'll get it out Monday unless I can get to a fedex or ups tomorrow. We're supposed to get destroyed again with snow though, starting tonight.
Don't sweat it. My parents went to the PO today and for some reason it was closed. Small town problems I guess. I'll be sure that they up the ante on the insurance though just in case. I want to post a picture of it on here so everyone can see it but I don't want to steal your thunder haha.
that a very nice collection matt i got a buddy who has a bowman chrome blue auto if u want a double i can see if he wants to trade it lmk thanks
(02-07-2015 02:39 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Don't sweat it. My parents went to the PO today and for some reason it was closed. Small town problems I guess. I'll be sure that they up the ante on the insurance though just in case. I want to post a picture of it on here so everyone can see it but I don't want to steal your thunder haha.

Have at it man. I dont get all offended by that stuff. My threads are for everyone, and as everyone knows, all my cards are available for trade. I dont hide any.
Oh I know and I'm on the same sheet of music with you there but it's your card to show off. I feel it would take away from the excitement if I did.
Nah, go for it. I forgot I have a couple coming in from Rich as well, including a five star I dont have yet.
Alright you twisted my arm enough! [Image: abreu_zps59566dab.jpg]
That's gonna look nice next to the rest. Thanks again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's