Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am looking to do some base/refractor/insert trades for Derek Jeter for my base/insert/refractors of the player you collect. I will have to add players to my ORG as I don't always add everything because it is so time consuming. But just let me know who you collect and I can add what I have. I always separate most semistars/stars when I pull them and I have a lot of stuff from guys like Puig, Harper, Pujols....etc. Not looking to trade any autos from my ORG for Jeter unless its for a Jeter Auto.
I will be organizing my jeter cards as I have well over 500 and will be making the duplicates available for trade. Please keep an eye out for my post as I plan to do this over the next few weeks.

Thanks-
Sunday bump
Check my organize for Jeter's. Pictures are in my bucket under my signature. Thanks
I have just under 500 different Jeter cards, I just loaded my double for trade, I am also planning on adding stars/semistars cards today. I added Puig and Trout last night.
(02-05-2015 09:14 AM)Point401 Wrote: [ -> ]I will be organizing my jeter cards as I have well over 500 and will be making the duplicates available for trade. Please keep an eye out for my post as I plan to do this over the next few weeks.

Thanks-
Reference URL's