Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: more for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
happy monday everyone. have some more for trade. big guns are out. more is in my org. lets get some trades done. all trades responded to and caught up. here is just a sample. thanks for looking. Trout is to 50. Kershaw is to 10.
[Image: Scan0379_zpsxuiwf3m3.jpg]
[Image: Scan0378_zpsyhywq5pp.jpg]
hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls
(01-26-2015 08:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls

Sure. Thanks.
(01-26-2015 08:16 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]hey joe can u give me a look for that tier one ozzie smith auto pls

Offer sent. Thanks.
I'm interested in the Bo. I added a graded Oscar you might want and some other new stuff
I'm still interested in the chrome abreu if it's available
Check me on Abreu, McGwire and Correa
Ozzie Smith gone. Tuesday bump.
(01-26-2015 10:36 PM)pschilling0001 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the Bo. I added a graded Oscar you might want and some other new stuff

hey i looked and didnt see anything that i needed or wanted. thanks for the interest.
(01-26-2015 11:03 PM)swirlie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still interested in the chrome abreu if it's available

hey didnt see enough for the Abreu. thanks for the interest though.
(01-26-2015 11:13 PM)thehueys Wrote: [ -> ]Check me on Abreu, McGwire and Correa

offer sent. lmk. thanks
thanks alot for the trade.i have been trying to get that ozzie smith card ever since i joined beckett around 10 months ago.now its mine i just love that card for some reason.thanks again joe i will ship by friday
I mailed your stuff, but now can you check me for the Kershaw?
(01-27-2015 08:08 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks alot for the trade.i have been trying to get that ozzie smith card ever since i joined beckett around 10 months ago.now its mine i just love that card for some reason.thanks again joe i will ship by friday

Glad I could help out. I loved the card as well, but was wanting one of him in a cards uni. and I needed a aaron auto.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's