Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OSCAR TAVERAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2014 TOPPS CHROME OSCAR TAVERAS BLACK REFRACTOR AUTO 17/100-- $20 SHIPPED or trade for comparable value Mets/Seahawks--PAYPAL ONLY
I don't see it marked for sale in your organize.....last 2 sold on eBay for $10.50 also, just sayin'.
So go buy it on ebay.
I think he was just trying to help you out with pricing the card to sell it.

Quote:6. Selling: Right now the sell feature is not up and the sellers fee is waived. In order to sell you HAVE to place the card in organize, mark it for sale and put a sale price on it. In your post you can negotiate the price and change it as needed but if you dont want to do these simple things you cannot sell here-period.
Why are his autos so cheap? They used to be $100 and up.
Um he died rip
(01-24-2015 03:23 AM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: [ -> ]So go buy it on ebay.

Thats a great business model, gonna add you to my favorite sellers list!
(01-24-2015 01:40 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see it marked for sale in your organize.....last 2 sold on eBay for $10.50 also, just sayin'.

Ummm... The last three sales are for 13.50, 16.50 and 20.50, with the 20.50 being the latest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-TOPPS-CHROM...43d5828e26

...and a base auto pinged for 19.99 BIN just yesterday.

I have no problem referencing ebay sales on cards, but at least make sure your accurate or justified in doing so.
(01-24-2015 08:23 AM)swirlie Wrote: [ -> ]Um he died rip

I realize that but usually when someone dies the auto demand goes up.
You'll probably want to mark it FS in your ORG or the post will get deleted.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's