Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...in regards to keeping up with scanning my mail! Haha!

Good day, Beckett Community!

Today is the day that I received my Secret Santa package, and I could not be more please with the contents of that! Thank you again to jephthah1 for the outstanding kindness!

As for the rest of my mail, I have been slacking heavily with scanning and posting. Life hands me a lot, so I have to do life first. But today... I had time for cards! Big Grin

Here is what I was able to come up with over the past couple of months:

PC Items for my Son's collection

[Image: CCF_0227_zpsgnsqcc0t.jpg][Image: CCF_0207_zpsqmthlgrn.jpg][Image: CCF_0205_zpsky6chyv8.jpg][Image: CCF_0206_zpsqtct4aon.jpg][Image: CCF_0185_zps6skjwruw.jpg][Image: CCF_0197_zpsmeqo2gnl.jpg]

Megatron

[Image: CCF_0187_zps1ar6xreh.jpg][Image: CCF_0188_zpsippok5vj.jpg]

Teddy Bridgewater

[Image: CCF_0189_zpsrjmirubb.jpg][Image: CCF_0192_zpsnkoca6yb.jpg][Image: CCF_0191_zpsazlpjsu9.jpg][Image: CCF_0190_zps1zngkfbm.jpg][Image: CCF_0193_zpsxceyo5yg.jpg]

CPatt

[Image: CCF_0194_zps6xq8pznt.jpg][Image: CCF_0196_zps7w1mbuhc.jpg][Image: CCF_0195_zpskdqct5g2.jpg][Image: CCF_0183_zps9hqiugwz.jpg][Image: CCF_0184_zps7sn8uxnk.jpg]

Pseudo PC Items

[Image: CCF_0210_zpswss2yzkl.jpg][Image: CCF_0186_zpsuddevmaa.jpg]

Traders

[Image: CCF_0204_zpsbotuvvw3.jpg][Image: CCF_0202_zpse5pcgysv.jpg][Image: CCF_0209_zpsmyi30jww.jpg][Image: CCF_0208_zpsimgetea2.jpg][Image: CCF_0201_zps48jnemot.jpg]

Well there it is... and there is a LOAD more on the way, inclusive of our first Mem cards of Megatron and Matt Stafford! Now we just need autos. Haha! If you see anything in the Traders or Pseudo PC section that you want, let me know. It will take some nice PC card to get the Marino RC (I also have an Elway in just as great shape) from me, but I am hoping that the right one(s) comes along. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
I recognize a few of those!
Great pickups! Looks like you are building your son's collection right!
Very nice! PM sent...
Really cool cards there man!

My fav would have to be the Savoy Finest, nice design there.

Your son is a Lions PC guy!?
Thank you all for the very kind words! It has been a great deal of fun thus far, and I know that I have a long road ahead of me regarding trading!

(01-22-2015 03:44 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]Your son is a Lions PC guy!?

That is right! He likes Calvin Johnson the best, but also wants to collect Matt Stafford. I am looking for an auto card of every current roster player to put into a custom frame for him. I will arrange them as if they were on the field. Three down... ugh... Haha!

Randi
(01-22-2015 08:27 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for the very kind words! It has been a great deal of fun thus far, and I know that I have a long road ahead of me regarding trading!

That is right! He likes Calvin Johnson the best, but also wants to collect Matt Stafford. I am looking for an auto card of every current roster player to put into a custom frame for him. I will arrange them as if they were on the field. Three down... ugh... Haha!

Randi

PM sent
Reference URL's