Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not really interested in moving this Griffey Auto, but due to the influx of offers on this card over the last few weeks. I figured I would throw this post together just to show a full picture of the card. The main intent of the post is to show everyone who has sent me an offer what the card looks like in full.

Looking for $500-$600 in trade, more than likely will be trading down. The offers have to be legit...

Ill post a picture of the back of the card a little later today.

[Image: imagejpg11_zpsfff5e3bf.jpg]
Nice card pal!
Who are u looking for in return?
Players I was looking for was trout, abreu, hof guys etc... Still looking them but the griffey maybe locked up. Sorry for the late response Joe.

Griffey is pending... Ugh that hurts to say!
Sniffle, sniffle... I miss that card.
might be interested.
Ok, for that I will sacrifice my Trout bowman sterling RC. LOL. That is one sweet looking card. A beauty. Which I have something for that.
well if u want to look and see what i have, feel free. thanks
(01-22-2015 06:39 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, for that I will sacrifice my Trout bowman sterling RC. LOL. That is one sweet looking card. A beauty. Which I have something for that.

I imagine that will get Richards attention! I wish everyone could see some of his reactions whenever he gets offers like that.
(01-22-2015 09:01 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine that will get Richards attention! I wish everyone could see some of his reactions whenever he gets offers like that.

Not sure about that one lol......
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's