Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of these cards ive had for a little while and you may have seen a few of them, but over the last month i have added a bunch of Stadium Club, Bowman Chrome, Topps Update and Update Chrome to my org. I still have a ton of new items on the way. Just looking to get a few trades rolling.

I have noticed a ton of people are starting to chase these HOF relics like myself. i do have some multiples of a few players that i would be willing to trade. Im not looking to destroy my PC so only looking to move ones i have multiples of. Unless im upgrading my current relic.

HOF relic link

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/FreeKI...t=3&page=1

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsc3fc2004.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4_zpse0142b87.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf9d0becd.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zps3472b9cb.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpse3b981db.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg5_zpsd6d8bbf0.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg5_zps9b73d017.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4_zps963f0eec.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg8_zps2f3dc69c.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg7_zpsad471541.jpg]
Springer and baez traded
Too late. I wanted the Springer.
Pm sent bro
hey richard did u ever get my last package?its been 2 weeks maybe i hope i didnt get lost in mail
If you can find anything man I could really use that luminous!
Sent you an offer
(01-17-2015 06:03 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]hey richard did u ever get my last package?its been 2 weeks maybe i hope i didnt get lost in mail

Not yet bro my mail has been running extremely slow lately. I will keep you posted.
4 trades down... Emerald Jeter gone, trout luminous gone, baez and springer autos as well. Ton of new stuff in the org looking for more. All trades are going out in the morning.
Reference URL's