Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scott Tolzien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, does anyone know of Tolzien ever signed his National Treasure autos from his rookie year? I know this might be a little premature, but I am starting to look at who I will need an auto from that I don't currently have from this year's team in case they win the Super Bowl and my Super Bowl collection will need to grow at that point.

At this point, if Tolzien actually signed those, I'll need one of those, a Julius Peppers, Davon House (only one he's had is 2011 Upper Deck), Mike Daniels (2012 Upper Deck), Adrian Hubbard (2014 Upper Deck) and Miles White (2012 Collegiate Bowl Topps). I think I might be able to find the House, the Adrian Hubbard and the Daniels, and eBay has some Peppers on it at the moment, so I might be able to get one of those (but over 100 bucks!). That means I'll have to figure out if I'll be able to find the White or the Tolzien....
I don't think he did. The cards were meant to be him in a Chargers uniform, but he got cut and was sent to the 49ers, probably before he even learned that he was supposed to sign.
(01-16-2015 04:55 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he did. The cards were meant to be him in a Chargers uniform, but he got cut and was sent to the 49ers, probably before he even learned that he was supposed to sign.

Ok, then I won't worry about his then. I wasn't paying attention to National Treasures that year, so I never paid attention... Well, that and the fact he wasn't with the Packers then either LOL Thanks for the reply Smile
Yeah, I looked at one point to see if he had any autos, I never found any. Wanted one of him in his Badgers uni...
Yep, I'm still waiting on one of those NTs myself...
Don't believe he has. He does sign through the mail though.
Reference URL's