Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ready to get started trading again after coming off deployment and spending some much needed quality time with the family. Send some offers my way and let's see if we can knock out some trades. Take care and hope everyone's new year has started well.
Welcome back!
Welcome home buddy! Glad you made it back safely
(01-04-2015 07:32 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome home buddy! Glad you made it back safely

+1, welcome back
Thank you for your service! Please check me. You have enough Jeter cards that we can make something work!!
Welcome back Elliot. Did you ever post the results from all the boxes you opened? I'll be out of here in a few more months and cannot wait!
(01-04-2015 04:28 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Elliot. Did you ever post the results from all the boxes you opened? I'll be out of here in a few more months and cannot wait!

I have been adding them slowly, family has been my number one priority. You never did send me your address. It was great running into you over there. Take care and stay safe
Message sent on our trade. Let me know. Thanks.
Reference URL's