Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me know if interested. I’m willing to trade for multiple cards but would prefer 1-2 cards.

Thanks for looking,
Rob

THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED
[Image: 2014BowmanChromeRookieAutographsOrangeRe...c0bf61.jpg]
2014 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Orange Refractors #BCARJA Jose Abreu 3/35
(May have it listed wrong, if so please let me know. I couldn’t find a “orange wave” refractor so I have it listed as the orange refractor numbered to 25.)
THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED
I think I remember hearing there were a few of those like that numbered to 35 for some reason, but they are Orange wave though. I think the other post with this same issue was with a Taveras /35. Nice card though!
Yup. I need that one. Maybe I have something you want/need?
(01-03-2015 02:31 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I remember hearing there were a few of those like that numbered to 35 for some reason, but they are Orange wave though. I think the other post with this same issue was with a Taveras /35. Nice card though!

Thanks.

Yeah, Beckett or Topps mistake I don't know. I do know that I searched high and low and never found an Orange numbered to 25 for this card number.
open offer sent. thanks
Rob this card is so sick!!! Wow
That's an awesome card. I didn't see a listing for it either but the pic doesn't lie. That's definitely an orange wave ref. I hope you get something sick for it!
(01-03-2015 04:02 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Rob this card is so sick!!! Wow

Problem is finding another sick card worth trading it for.
(01-03-2015 04:08 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is finding another sick card worth trading it for.

I think you will come across something bro
I'm interested in the abreu give me a look
Reference URL's