Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Baseball For Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have decided to stop collecting Don Mattingly and Thurman Munson, getting too difficult to trade for and too expensive. Already added my Munson PC into my Org FT and working on my Mattingly's, loaded up to 1988 into my Org FT so far and already added all of my GU and S/N'd cards. Decided to stick with collecting Racing cards, easier to trade. Let me know if you have any Racing cards that you are trying to get rid of and are interested in trading. Thank you.

Jerry
You can check me. I do have some racing.
Offer sent. Let me know. Thanks
I have a bunch of racing I would love to get rid of.... Lot of lower end, but a few better cards too. Please check me.
(01-01-2015 04:23 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]Offer sent. Let me know. Thanks

Replied to your TO, thank you.

Jerry

(01-01-2015 02:37 PM)kman9111 Wrote: [ -> ]You can check me. I do have some racing.

Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry
Jerry I sent you an offer with a disjointed explanation lol.
(01-02-2015 12:24 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]Jerry I sent you an offer with a disjointed explanation lol.

Replied back Smile thank you.

Jerry

(01-01-2015 04:41 PM)coreybush Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of racing I would love to get rid of.... Lot of lower end, but a few better cards too. Please check me.

Send me a TO, I am sure we can work something out, thank you.

Jerry
Sorry to hear about your PC Jerry. OTO sent, I have a lot of racing I would love to get rid of.
I've got a handful. You can give me a look if you like.
(01-02-2015 11:24 AM)dspainjr Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear about your PC Jerry. OTO sent, I have a lot of racing I would love to get rid of.

Thank you, replied back to your TO, thank you.

Jerry

(01-02-2015 12:01 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a handful. You can give me a look if you like.

Sent you a TO, thank you.

Jerry
Reference URL's