Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i was able to afford 1 pack of dynasty today very nice card .it is available for trade .i have lots of other cards in my org for trade about 95% are tradable at the moment feel free to send over offers if u see anything u like

[Image: Scan_20141203_zpsf50de7f8.jpg]

machado is # 4/10
That Machado is sick. You thought you weren't getting your cards tomorrow. I knew mine were coming today. WHAT HAPPENED?
(12-03-2014 03:53 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]That Machado is sick. You thought you weren't getting your cards tomorrow. I knew mine were coming today. WHAT HAPPENED?

got a little tipsy at hockey game last night im way to hung over to work lol so i decided to pick up a pack today my lcs just got them in this morning when are yours due to arrive i cant wait to see what u got
sorry guys these scans are terrible all the cards are in mint shape i need to clean my scanner sorry again
Mine were due in today. However, UPS just contacted my local guy saying their truck was delayed in southern Mass. and he wouldn't be getting his shipment today. It was due in at 1 (3 hours ago). Way to plan what night to get tipsy btw. My other order of dynasty was from an online vendor. So who knows when that'll show up.
Who's the 1/1?
(12-03-2014 04:09 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Mine were due in today. However, UPS just contacted my local guy saying their truck was delayed in southern Mass. and he wouldn't be getting his shipment today. It was due in at 1 (3 hours ago). Way to plan what night to get tipsy btw. My other order of dynasty was from an online vendor. So who knows when that'll show up.
Who's the 1/1?

carlos ruiz phillies also the bautista is pretty sick camo patch #5/5
That is pretty cool. Looks like you got some of the Majestic patch, too.
(12-03-2014 04:16 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty cool. Looks like you got some of the Majestic patch, too.
yes i think so aswell i just wish it was a little bigger so i say for sure but i looks like it
It definitely is the Majestic symbol. I have a few patches with it in them.
(12-03-2014 04:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]It definitely is the Majestic symbol. I have a few patches with it in them.

thanks for the info its in my org if u are interested.have u seen the pricing on dynasty on ebay its going crazy at the moment.
(12-03-2014 04:43 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the info its in my org if u are interested.have u seen the pricing on dynasty on ebay its going crazy at the moment.

It will be going crazy for a while. There's still a ton that's not sold and there's currently only 153 cards up for auction. I think because your only getting the one card people will wait until cards are auctioned rather than buy a box. So the product is going to be slowly released into the secondary markets. The best part is, with all cards being #'d to 10 or less, these puppies are going to hold their value.
(12-03-2014 04:43 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the info its in my org if u are interested.have u seen the pricing on dynasty on ebay its going crazy at the moment.

Hey James, that's not in your org yet.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's