Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nevermind haha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE: Apparently Sandoval hasn't accepted any deal according to his agent. This is now officially on hold until the official news comes out LOL. Sorry for the fire drill Sox fans Wink

Keep an eye on my org, I'll be loading all my Pablo Sandoval stuff to the org this afternoon/evening. Some autos and relics in there along with tons of other cards. I feel burned today, was hoping to re-sign him. Having him in the collection is just too painful now.
Is there anything wrong with having a GIANT SOX collection........lol sorry had to
(11-24-2014 09:53 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything wrong with having a GIANT SOX collection........lol sorry had to

Haha low blow, low blow Smile Normally I hang on to all that stuff, whether they're with the team or not. As long as they're in a Giants uniform, I'm all about having it, but if Sandoval does indeed go to the Sox, and the Giants offered the same deal if not a little more than the Sox, I'll feel betrayed by the Panda, and tough to hang on to that in my collection Smile
(11-24-2014 09:53 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything wrong with having a GIANT SOX collection........lol sorry had to

Off topic: love the new avatar that Schmidt auto is pretty.

Back on topic I never was a big fan of the panda let him go bro. With what the Giants have built and what they have done they are going to be fine. Look on the bright side this frees up a ton of money. This money will allow them to lock up some of these young guys, belt and panik for starters.
(11-24-2014 10:03 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic: love the new avatar that Schmidt auto is pretty.

Back on topic I never was a big fan of the panda let him go bro. With what the Giants have built and what they have done they are going to be fine. Look on the bright side this frees up a ton of money. This money will allow them to lock up some of these young guys, belt and panik for starters.

Well I would agree, it'll free up a bunch of money, but I'm worried they'll panic and overpay for Headley. It'll put them in the market to pick up that stud Cuban kid Tomas, but I just don't want to see them sink a ton of money into Headley.
(11-24-2014 10:03 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic: love the new avatar that Schmidt auto is pretty.
thanks. I figured I'll change it up once a month
No, send him to the Sox. Our third base situation is deplorable.
(11-24-2014 10:21 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]No, send him to the Sox. Our third base situation is deplorable.
Sign Headley Smile Or use Hanley at 3B. You have options other than Panda haha

From MLB Trade Rumors site:
9:25am: Sandoval will make a final decision today, Vasquez tells Speier (Twitter link). FOX’s Ken Rosenthal tweets that the Padres have yet to be informed that they’re out of the running as well.

So hang tight Sox fans haha. If he comes to you, so do his cards of mine!
I think he's going! Pretty bummed, and if he can stay in shape.. Boston will be getting some stability at 3rd. And if they get into the playoffs.. This dude is a freaking machine on that stage!
Panda just signed with Boston.
You can have Middlebrooks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's