Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I traded about $1000 worth of cards to member FALCONSTITANSFAN
He recieved his end and even told me he recieved.
Now his organize is empty and he hasn't responded for 4 days.
He said he shipped them last week, but nothing, no tracking or anything.
He lives in ringgold GA, and I see a member is on the bad trader list from ringgold.
What should I do?
man i am sorry to hear this. how long has it been since he shipped? if its been over a week and no tracking, i would get a mod involved. call the trader out on the boards as well. saying u hate to do this, but u had no choice. another thing i did was send a letter to the address. worked for me. keep us informed.
Oh dear, that doesn't look good, especially since it looks like this trader has scammed other folks. Hope it resolves well...
Tried to switch the address on the account I see.

The original address I shipped too

Rossville, GA 30741
United States
it looks like this guy

**freddylovesshawna, freddylovesshauna, tannehillcollector,Falconstitansfan (Ringgold, GA-Rossville, GA) using a PO Box as well as street address. owes chipfan22, titanaussiefan, titan fan
The only weird thing is, two members here with a lot of feedback left him 5 star feedback
(11-19-2014 09:58 AM)UconnHuskies13 Wrote: [ -> ]I traded about $1000 worth of cards to member FALCONSTITANSFAN
He recieved his end and even told me he recieved.
Now his organize is empty and he hasn't responded for 4 days.
He said he shipped them last week, but nothing, no tracking or anything.
He lives in ringgold GA, and I see a member is on the bad trader list from ringgold.
What should I do?

Unless you know someone that can go get the cards, go visit your local PD. Theres a few more avenues to explore. If your interested, pm me. This guy will still be reading these posts, so be careful how much info you let out to be read.
This guy is a bad apple thats been all rotted out and still hanging on a tree that wont fall off and be discarded. My advice is for everyone else to look at the banned members list before doing any high end trades and if you have questions ask a MOD for assistance.
I hope you get your cards back but looks like you may have to go the police route to get any justice I wouldn't play around with this guy. If his lips are moving or in this case if his fingers are typing he is lying.
Don't even waste any time....get in touch with HOF Collector or go to the police / post office pronto. Sorry, hope it all works out........
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's