Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the trade window to bring up Both sides. I had to "RELOAD" each side every time. It's a Pain but it works. No such luck on the sort order issue. It seems to be worse than it was before the maintenence shutdown. Before just the top for or five of each folder were out of order. Then eveything else in the folder was ok. NOW there is no order at all. No way to tell if all the cards are there or not.
Exactly...random order is the way my ORG is now..sure it is a database reindex issue and will be addressed soon..this has happened before...
(11-18-2014 07:34 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly...random order is the way my ORG is now..sure it is a database reindex issue and will be addressed soon..this has happened before...

Lots Of Times. One would think that Beckett would get it right and leave it alone.
And it has been working fine up until the past few days, correct? Why do these things go from working to not working? Sounds like the new Beckett motto - "If it ain't broke, break it."
Reference URL's