Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Clayton Kershaw finally wins a World Series ring

2. Madison Bumgarner wins his first CY Young award

I believe its a 50-50 it can fall either way

what do you think folks?
Well, I think if MadBum continues to pitch like he did this season, especially postseason, then he could very well get the Cy Young next season. But then there's Kershaw. MadBum has to hope Kershaw is off. And I think with the current Dodgers regime, they'll always be a contender for the title.

Man, it's hard to call. I think Kershaw ultimately stands in Bumgarner's way for the Cy Young, and the odds of the Dodgers winning the WS is slightly more likely than Madison winning the CY.

Both guys are such top tier pitchers.
(11-13-2014 02:17 AM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Clayton Kershaw finally wins a World Series ring

2. Madison Bumgarner wins his first CY Young award

I believe its a 50-50 it can fall either way

what do you think folks?

Or
3. Bumgarner, after free agency, he is signed by AL Team and wins Cy Young and Dodgers win WS same year. Smile
kershaw wins world series imo....
(11-13-2014 06:45 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Or
3. Bumgarner, after free agency, he is signed by AL Team and wins Cy Young and Dodgers win WS same year. Smile

Who by, your yanks?
(11-13-2014 09:01 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Who by, your yanks?

Well, lets just say that I wouldn't mind getting a quality lefty in the rotation Smile
(11-13-2014 09:13 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, lets just say that I wouldn't mind getting a quality lefty in the rotation Smile

Smile

I hear that! My Rangers need starting pitchers VERY badly. Especially now, since I think that lefty Matt Harrison is done for his career.
Why is this in the Trade Forum?
(11-13-2014 09:27 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

I hear that! My Rangers need starting pitchers VERY badly. Especially now, since I think that lefty Matt Harrison is done for his career.

Yep, Lefty pitching is a necessity everywhere ... A MLB lefty shortage is quite evident. I'm thinking of coming out of retirement.Smile I think I could come out of the bullpen to face one batter and throw some nasty curves. As a lefty, I couldn't throw straight to save my life. I needed to 'aim' about 2-3 feet to the left of any target I needed to hit. Smile

(11-13-2014 09:38 AM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this in the Trade Forum?

? I Don't know ?
Keeps important discussions like this on 'the down-low' perhaps? Smile
You can ask Giants1957 who was the thread's originator. As for me, I'm an equal opportunity discussion person ... I'll chat anywhere Smile
Living near LA, and being a Giants fan, I can tell you by watching Kershaw, and seeing the competitor he is, I'm sure he likes the CY awards, but he'd probably trade them all for MadBum's post season, and WS status any day! What a great post season for us Giants fans this year! Can't wait for 2016!!! hahahahaha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's