Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wanted : Joe Panik
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody trading or selling Joe Panik ? PM me or post here.....thanks
Oh man.. I love that banner!!! I have a Bowman Platinum 2014 Panik Gold Refractor, but I think I may hang onto it for a bit longer. I think I may buy up a bunch of his stuff on the BAY before Christmas, and I'll keep you in mind. I've come across a couple of folks on the boards who have his autos, but they are hard to pry away. heheheh Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!
(11-13-2014 11:37 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man.. I love that banner!!! I have a Bowman Platinum 2014 Panik Gold Refractor, but I think I may hang onto it for a bit longer. I think I may buy up a bunch of his stuff on the BAY before Christmas, and I'll keep you in mind. I've come across a couple of folks on the boards who have his autos, but they are hard to pry away. heheheh Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!

im looking for more of his color auto and also looking to build my newest addition.....Andrew Susac
(11-13-2014 04:22 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]im looking for more of his color auto and also looking to build my newest addition.....Andrew Susac

Don't be poaching my Susac! J/K Big Grin I might be willing to move a couple of my Panik's or Susac's.
(11-13-2014 09:23 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be poaching my Susac! J/K Big Grin I might be willing to move a couple of my Panik's or Susac's.

i don't want any from a Giants fan Tongue
Reference URL's