Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I can login to the FORUM section of the website, And that is it. On all other sections i get the "your username & password are not recognized" it has been this way for over a week. I have selected the Forgot Password option, I am brought to a screen to enter my password and told an email will be sent to me. I have done this about a dozen times over the week. I also have attempted the help tab. 4 days later I got an email telling me thank you for contacting help. Wth is that? The only time I called I got an answering service.
How am I able to enter Forums, but not anything else??
Oh, I also got the nice reminder from Beckett that my membership is about to expire and if i would like to renew it. Horrible timing on their part. Difficult to auto renew when i can no longer log on to the site, well except for the FORUMs.

Well any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Manny
(11-07-2014 01:07 PM)mannyman18 Wrote: [ -> ]So I can login to the FORUM section of the website, And that is it. On all other sections i get the "your username & password are not recognized" it has been this way for over a week. I have selected the Forgot Password option, I am brought to a screen to enter my password and told an email will be sent to me. I have done this about a dozen times over the week. I also have attempted the help tab. 4 days later I got an email telling me thank you for contacting help. Wth is that? The only time I called I got an answering service.
How am I able to enter Forums, but not anything else??
Oh, I also got the nice reminder from Beckett that my membership is about to expire and if i would like to renew it. Horrible timing on their part. Difficult to auto renew when i can no longer log on to the site, well except for the FORUMs.

Well any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Manny
what browser are you using
(11-08-2014 11:57 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]what browser are you using

I have tried this on firefox and on chrome. Occurs on both and on separate machines. Its really weird.

There are essentially a few issues.
1. the reset password option is not working. You go through the steps and the website states that an email will be sent. For 2 weeks now I have not received a followup to my requests. Just figured i would bring this up.
2. the Help button on right of the page seems to really do nothing. I got an email thanking me for my question. But that was it.
3. The fact that i can access the Forums after the website telling me to enter correct username and password is just weird.

I got a hold of tech support on the phone. My password was reset. I did get an email to renew my membership.

Just wondering if anyone else can reproduce this.
Thank You
i have the same problem. i use firefox.
Reference URL's