Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My First 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was happy to get this Madison Bumgarner auto in a box of Topps Tribute, but in researching a value range for it on eBay, I'm having trouble finding comparables to use for pricing it to sell. Any ideas?

Before you ask why I want to sell it--I'm hoping to get back the money I paid for NLCS game 1 tickets. It was my son's first playoff game and Bumgarner spoiled the occasion for us.

Jason
I'll say $250-$300 maybe

You should probably sell quickly before the World Series buzz wears off
dude grats on the pull!! and living here in Kansas, soon as he entered game 7, the air fell out of the crowd when he came in. then when Gordon hit that triple, just wow!!
That's a great auto!
Thanks for the feedback, iconms.

I was rooting for KC, too.
WOW... Amazing card.
(11-07-2014 11:37 AM)Jasonpg Wrote: [ -> ]I was happy to get this Madison Bumgarner auto in a box of Topps Tribute, but in researching a value range for it on eBay, I'm having trouble finding comparables to use for pricing it to sell. Any ideas?

Before you ask why I want to sell it--I'm hoping to get back the money I paid for NLCS game 1 tickets. It was my son's first playoff game and Bumgarner spoiled the occasion for us.

Jason

very nice pull, as for pricing. I would have to guess between $ 150 to
$225 range. ( a dual auto of Buster Posey/Johnny Bench sold for $250)
Reference URL's