Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Im and idiot……lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone ever do a google image search for your PC?

I did …. clicked on a card I really liked …. sports card album page came …. went to contact owner……

and…… it was me….lol

Duhhhh ….
lmao!!! Been there, done that! Tongue
Funny thing is, i'm like "oh dang, this guy has this card... wow, lucky guy!" Not knowing it was just a picture i had found years ago of a "want card"! Big Grin
that's hilarious, never done this, but have drooled on my keyboard a few times seeing other nice items that belong in my PC =)
(11-04-2014 09:22 PM)micorps Wrote: [ -> ]...... seeing other nice items that belong in my PC Tongue

Couldn't have said it better!
That's pretty funny! I can understand it, though. When you have a large collection, there might be a few cards that get lost in the shuffle and you forget you have them. Good story.
Hahaha.....THAT was funny!
Never had that happen, but that's hilarious!!
Lol! A little short on sleep?
(11-04-2014 07:49 PM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]lmao!!! Been there, done that! Tongue
Funny thing is, i'm like "oh dang, this guy has this card... wow, lucky guy!" Not knowing it was just a picture i had found years ago of a "want card"! Big Grin

sad thing is …. it was a picture I took…lol
(11-04-2014 09:22 PM)micorps Wrote: [ -> ]that's hilarious, never done this, but have drooled on my keyboard a few times seeing other nice items that belong in my PC =)

can't say I haven't done that either Smile
(11-04-2014 09:53 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]there might be a few cards that get lost in the shuffle and you forget you have them. Good story.

+1 …. had to go actually find the card to believe I had it… was kinda like getting it all over again Smile
I thought you were just referencing the misspelling in your thread title, should be "an" not "and".
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's