Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey guys, just got back from day 2 of the show. I have some serious trade material in there including a card that took 4 months to finalize a deal. This card is impressive. I just loaded it, so go check it out. I'll be loading more as soon as I'm done with this. If you like Trout, you'll love what I took home.
Wow!! Me and my buddy were talking about how sweet that card is. You're talking about the Trout/Harper right?
Holy Smokes! Nice card..
damn.....
Love the Mantle and Aaron, great pickups man!
sick cards matt nice work on the trout harper duel.
(11-01-2014 05:43 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!! Me and my buddy were talking about how sweet that card is. You're talking about the Trout/Harper right?

Yes sir. I just loaded all my take from the show. Theres a ton of nice stuff loaded in there. Tier one Mantle cut auto 1/1 any one?
Hey Matt, check your PM. I sent you a couple of messages.
(11-01-2014 06:24 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]sick cards matt nice work on the trout harper duel.

You see the Mantle cut? How would you like your second?
Matt that is a run for the ages! Nice cards bro sent you a PM hopefully we can work something.

Richard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's