Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ha! Just found a couple more boxes of Dynasty!
Hi guys, I've been doing some serious trading in the past week. I've added some pics into my bucket of cards that have come in over the past few days. Stay tuned because I'm expecting in 8 more deliveries over the next week from this site and a few from off. As far as the new pics go, special thanks to rad1205, chgolf and randall44. More pics to come including Topps Dynasty some time around the 21st.
Just realized I left someone off the "thank you" list. Thank you to buckles for my first Abreu auto. Forgot I didnt post pics last week.
I dont know if anyone is interested, but I just added a bunch of photos into my bucket of the last few years high end release base cards and parallels. Theres some really nice stuff in there (as well as low #'d color parallels) of triple threads, tier one, tribute, five star and museum collection. All are stars. Trout, Harper, Jeter, etc. I have a ton of this stuff so if theres any interest, I'll add it to my org. Also, if your looking for a particular player, just ask. I have complete or near complete sets of all with plenty of duplicates.
To all the men and women who serve in our nation's military, happy Veteran's Day. To all my new friends from this site who are in the service, it's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to many more trades. This country wouldn't be what it is with out you.
(11-11-2014 05:30 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]To all the men and women who serve in our nation's military, happy Veteran's Day. To all my new friends from this site who are in the service, it's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to many more trades. This country wouldn't be what it is with out you.

Matt, thank you for all the kind words. We couldn't do our jobs and defend this nation without support from people like you.
I'll be adding some pics back into my bucket of 1/1's, patches and high end auto's that I originally had in there at some point today.
BIG THANKS to rad1205 for the huge addition to my Stanton collection. Not only did I get an auto I've wanted for a long time, but he threw in a huge extra. Thanks again Richard!
Loaded some old pics back in the bucket. I'll get around to loading my recent acquisitions into my org for trade tomorrow. If anyone has received my trade items could you please finalize the deal in the C2C so I can load the cards I've received into my org for trade? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone for some serious trading in the past few weeks.
If anyone's interested, I just loaded a couple hundred auto's and relics into my org including my recent trades. Also added a bunch of base cards from the more expensive lines along with color parallels.
Congrats to everyone that got in on the Trout auto's before his MVP award. HA!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's