Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All cards from todays pulls loaded for trade.
Does anyone happen to have a 2010 topps chrome mike stanton gold or red rc auto? Id be willing to trade heavily in your favor.
Two Trout auto rc's gone!
Alright guys, the trades seem to be flowing well. Ive done 8 in the last two days including five so far today. Let's keep it up.
Matt, I'll be game for another once I round up some more items that you may like. I will keep you posted. Thanks so much for all the trades and the PC help. You are top notch!
(11-07-2014 05:40 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Matt, I'll be game for another once I round up some more items that you may like. I will keep you posted. Thanks so much for all the trades and the PC help. You are top notch!
No problem at all. Thank you for the trades. They are greatly appreciated.
Three Trout auto's gone.
To everyone that was involved in trades with me yesterday and the previous two days, thank you very much. I ended up banging out 10 trades including seven yesterday. Some of them pretty good size. Just a heads up, I will have some great cards coming in next week from the site and my offline business. Thank you all and stay tuned.
Hey guys, all packages shipped. I'll get you all tracking numbers when I'm off the road.
I just received two sweet Abreu auto's I'll be adding to the bucket later. Wont be for trade until rad_1205 gets his end and is happy. Thanks again Richard!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's