Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can always work something out. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
i did see the mantle cut very nice but i think i will let somebody else take a shot at hit.did u happen to find any kimbrels?
(11-01-2014 07:15 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]i did see the mantle cut very nice but i think i will let somebody else take a shot at hit.did u happen to find any kimbrels?

They were pretty scarce. I didnt see one. I think I may have gotten one out of those boxes of supreme I just opened. Let me check...
As always, nice cards.

What do you think about this years supreme? I picked up a couple boxes today and let the wife open them and she liked them so I have a green light. Thinking about picking up an inner case, your thoughts?

We going to be able to work a deal on those Pedroia cards?

Thanks,
Rob
Great stuff! Very nice picking. You can be my shopper anytime! Thanks for sharing the awesome cards!
Great cards man!! Offer sent with comments. Lmk. Thanks.
(11-01-2014 07:31 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]As always, nice cards.

What do you think about this years supreme? I picked up a couple boxes today and let the wife open them and she liked them so I have a green light. Thinking about picking up an inner case, your thoughts?

We going to be able to work a deal on those Pedroia cards?

Thanks,
Rob

Yup. Sorry. I've been really distracted trying to get ready for the show. I like the Supreme design. It's different from recent releases. Everything seems to be really low #'d with some great signers. I watched a guy open a box and get a Bumgarner auto/patch #'d /5. He got an extra auto in it too. Overall, I'd say for $80 or $90 bucks, it's a great box value. Plus, I didnt get any redemptions.
absolutely awesome collection you picked up... would love just about anything in there!

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patric...COLLECTION
All these cards will be for trade as of tomorrow. I'll load them in my org sometime before or after the Patriots/Broncos game. I had 2 two hour meetings with auction houses and several other smaller ones and I'm a little burnt out.
check me if you like you have a lot of stuff i would want
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's