Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently acquired a large collection of sports cards that I am sorting through. There are over 200 three inch binders full of cards. I am listing them in my org for sale as I don't collect baseball. All prices are negotiable and I will be adding more as I sort them out ( only ten binders completed in around eight days). If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.
Wanted to mention that shipping is on me.
Game used, autos, inserts and rookies.
sending you a pm
Here are a few scans of items I have added for sale.

Still sorting through cards and adding more tonight into tomorrow. If you are looking for specific items, teams, players etc send me a message. Thanks.
Scans of a few of the cards for sale. Hope to sell here before I post on the Bay.
(11-02-2014 12:22 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote: [ -> ]Here are a few scans of items I have added for sale.

Still sorting through cards and adding more tonight into tomorrow. If you are looking for specific items, teams, players etc send me a message. Thanks.

Do you have any of the 2001 UD Legends of New York that have '69 Mets Players, Seaver, Ryan, Swoboda, Boswell, Kranepool, etc...? Thanks!!
(11-05-2014 11:07 AM)1969metsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any of the 2001 UD Legends of New York that have '69 Mets Players, Seaver, Ryan, Swoboda, Boswell, Kranepool, etc...? Thanks!!

I do, let me pull them out and I will add them.
have any mantles or maris? or any other vintage? thanks
(11-05-2014 04:08 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote: [ -> ]I do, let me pull them out and I will add them.

Looking forward to seeing which ones you have, thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's