Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice work!!!
Sorry guys. I'm not letting this thread get buried until everyone receives their cards back. On a positive note, the tracking # he provided was legit. Now let's see if my cards are actually in the package.
Has anyone received their end, yet?
Nothing here, according to my tracking #, it has not moved since being accepted the the Canadian post on the 10th.
(10-14-2014 10:33 AM)dimarco73 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing here, according to my tracking #, it has not moved since being accepted the the Canadian post on the 10th.

Same here
It was Thanksgiving in Canada on Monday, so no postal service would have happened then or over the weekend...stuff should get moving today...I hope this resolves well for all involved.
I got text notifications that mine cleared customs earlier today.
(10-14-2014 01:58 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I got text notifications that mine cleared customs earlier today.

Well, that's cautiously optimistically great news!!
Great to here that there may be some resolution soon for all of you! You all seem like a great bunch of folks, and I hate when good people out here get screwed! I still don't understand ripping anybody off... EVER!
Looks like mine will be showing up Monday according to tracking as they are at the main sort hub for my area.
Anyone receive their mailing yet? Hopefully everyone has received already or will in the next couple days to put this saga to an end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's