Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This sort of reminds me of what happened to SnappyJoe. Minus the I was in the hospital bit. Glad to see some people on this site take theft seriously. If he was trying to sell any of those stolen cards on ebay I would contact them as well and get him perma-banned from ebay.
nice work man!! way to keep pressure on him. and as far as my trade with redsoxbrawler goes, his wife sent me 4 cards. said that this is way over bv on what i shipped to him. claims she located the invoice. ended up with a Dwight Howard auto out of 10, graded( couldnt give 2 s**ts about). Almora paper ice purple auto to 10. Jofer/Shelby Miller supreme auto to 25. and a Johnny Manziel auto press pass out of 99.
not really happy about this. so i sent her a message on blowout saying i received the cards. i will hold on to them until he gets out and locates mine. i said i would like my cards back as soon as u find them and i will ship your end back. last check in on here, sep 29.
Im still convinced she knows exactly what is going on. It seems people are loading cards into their org that they dont have. Im going to start asking for scans or emails on larger deals unless I know the trader.
By the way, what is the Howard auto?
amen!! thats what i always request when it comes to a big bv card. and the Howard auto is from the NBA. idk why she sent me this. waste my me and no one will even come close to it.
Whoops, I mean what brand, etc. I just sold a couple basketball collections. I still love the cards, but I decided to focus exclusively on baseball.
(10-09-2014 11:58 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]amen!! thats what i always request when it comes to a big bv card. and the Howard auto is from the NBA. idk why she sent me this. waste my me and no one will even come close to it.

I don't understand the part that I bolded.
Whoops. Meant to say wasted my time on the card. Don't know anything about it.
Just got tracking info from mr.clement. Wish me luck.
(10-10-2014 04:09 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Just got tracking info from mr.clement. Wish me luck.

I hope it works out to your and everyone else's satisfaction.
Thanks man. I appreciate itm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's