Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm heading to work in an hour but I'd like to get some trades done this weekend. I get home at around midnight tonight but I'll be off Sunday and Monday to work out some deals. I don't have many relic/auto cards, and my trade stuff is mostly on the lower end side. With that being said, I'm looking to trade for any Cardinals stuff that I don't already have. In the event I do have a relic/auto card you like, I do expect the same type of card in return. Also if you're wanting a $10+ bv single card, I'd like to get those kinda cards in return also of those.

My little set of rules:
Please don't send me offers if you ultimately won't reply.
Please don't send me offers if it will take you 5+ days to ship, unless you mention it first.
Traders under 20 trades will have to ship first.

Let me see some offers when I get home tonight!
Offer sent.
Only two offers so far and no trades completed yet.....sent some offers today!
Keep the offers coming...trading for any Cardinals stuff that I don't have.
Open offER sent!
open offer sent, thanks for looking,
Scott
Off tomorrow if anyone is looking to get some trades done!
Any trades tonight? Looking for Cardinals cards that I don't have....send me some open offers! I'd like to keep trades over $25.
Any trades tonight? Looking for Cardinals cards that I don't have....send me some open offers! I'd like to keep trades over $25.
jbcollins87 ripped me off on a trade he accepted 10/10/14. I sent first as he demands, then I never got the cards and never heard back from repeated inquiries. One month later I am leaving him negative feedback and trying to make sure people know that though he is only an occasional thief he is one nonetheless.
Reference URL's