Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a new collection in my Organize. I added 15 new cards to it. Went to that collection to mark haves and keeps and it is empty even though it shows there are 15 cards in it. What the hell? This ONE DAY after I re-upped for another year of service. Any reasonable explanation for this?
known issue...theyll be back within 12-48 hours. there is no fix nor workaround for the issue
(09-30-2014 07:12 AM)zeprock Wrote: [ -> ]I created a new collection in my Organize. I added 15 new cards to it. Went to that collection to mark haves and keeps and it is empty even though it shows there are 15 cards in it. What the hell? This ONE DAY after I re-upped for another year of service. Any reasonable explanation for this?

In the same boat zeprock... just re-upped for a year last night now this nonsense. Really frustrating...
happened to me as well, but this has been an ongoing issue for ...shoot, 2 months now, on and off
First time I've seen this although I've read where others were having similar issues. I've been adding cards two or three times a week all along. Must just be coincidence that it's happened to me the day after renewing. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on My Organize.
(09-30-2014 12:06 PM)zeprock Wrote: [ -> ]First time I've seen this although I've read where others were having similar issues. I've been adding cards two or three times a week all along. Must just be coincidence that it's happened to me the day after renewing. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on My Organize.

Having basically the same problem. However The cards show in my listings but I am not able to fill in the have and keep columns. When I do fill them in they go in the slots ok but when I go out of file and then back in. The columns are once again empty. Another thing I noticed is that the check marks do not disappear when the function is complete.
(10-02-2014 10:07 AM)john lamica Wrote: [ -> ]Having basically the same problem. However The cards show in my listings but I am not able to fill in the have and keep columns. When I do fill them in they go in the slots ok but when I go out of file and then back in. The columns are once again empty. Another thing I noticed is that the check marks do not disappear when the function is complete.

that sounds like you need to log back in. id blow your cache out, clear the cookies, restart your browser. that happens to me when it seems like im logged in, but the system says im not
(10-02-2014 02:07 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]that sounds like you need to log back in. id blow your cache out, clear the cookies, restart your browser. that happens to me when it seems like im logged in, but the system says im not

I did as you suggested. With no luck. Thanks Anyway. I think the techs once again made a change without really knowing what would happen. Please fix what you did. Thanks

(10-02-2014 04:18 PM)john lamica Wrote: [ -> ]I did as you suggested. With no luck. Thanks Anyway. I think the techs once again made a change without really knowing what would happen. Please fix what you did. Thanks

Just made a new discovery: If I take one individual card and fill in the Have And want columns. The change remains where it should be. Only when I try to do a bunch at once using the check mark, it will not stay.
(10-02-2014 04:18 PM)john lamica Wrote: [ -> ]I did as you suggested. With no luck. Thanks Anyway. I think the techs once again made a change without really knowing what would happen. Please fix what you did. Thanks

Just made a new discovery: If I take one individual card and fill in the Have And want columns. The change remains where it should be. Only when I try to do a bunch at once using the check mark, it will not stay.

Ok At this point in time, The Haves, Wants, Keeps ETC. Columns seem to be working. Just wanted to say thanks for the fix.
Reference URL's