Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using a Samsung S4 android phone and I can't see half the screen when I check card values on beckett.com. I downloaded the beckett hockey app but it is asking me to pay $8.44 for a monthly issue. When I subscribed for beckett this month, I subscribed for the Web AND mobile version.

How do I access a smartphone friendly price guide specifically for a smartphone on the android platform and if I did download the fight guide from the play store, then how do I get access to it seeing as I already paid for it when I initially subscribed?

I also will be using this app on my apple ipad later this week. How do I access it froom the iTunes store without having similar issues that I posted above regarding the android platform

I just want to be able to see the full screen on my smartphone and ipad

Thanks Timbaland999
(09-22-2014 11:38 PM)timbaland999 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using a Samsung S4 android phone and I can't see half the screen when I check card values on beckett.com. I downloaded the beckett hockey app but it is asking me to pay $8.44 for a monthly issue. When I subscribed for beckett this month, I subscribed for the Web AND mobile version.

How do I access a smartphone friendly price guide specifically for a smartphone on the android platform and if I did download the fight guide from the play store, then how do I get access to it seeing as I already paid for it when I initially subscribed?

I also will be using this app on my apple ipad later this week. How do I access it froom the iTunes store without having similar issues that I posted above regarding the android platform

I just want to be able to see the full screen on my smartphone and ipad

Thanks Timbaland999
Hi
It all depends on how their responsive web design was implemented. It could be that it was decided that getting 1/2 the page on a device provided a better experience than the full page. I am not the best web designer. But seeing how the normal webpage isn't fully designed with responsive design i can see why the smart phone product isn't either. Maybe this is on their "things to do list". But to be honest who knows.

Try making an inquery to support?
Good Luck with the matter.
Reference URL's