Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Saw this for trade on another forum. Contacted member with cash offer, card was already being spoken for in a trade. Member saw how much I wanted, and told me he wanted it to go to someone who would truly appreciate it, and cleared it with the tradee to sell it to me anyway.

[Image: 8228581_front.JPG?1409023207]

My she's lovely. Never seen one in person, and pics/scans just don't do these justice.

Figured I'd start an ongoing thread since I'm continually adding to the collection.
Nice!
Beautiful card man!
[Image: 7922927_front.JPG?1409610014]

Latest snag. Up to a total of 169 different BGS 9.5 Emmitt's now.
Do you only buy them if they are already graded? Or are some of these ones you've sent in on your own?
From about 2004 when I started this BGS 9.5 collection until the end of last year, I was only buying graded. Starting doing a submission here and there, and have 12 of the collection that were successful submissions for 9.5's (my last submission, all the cheap stuff went 8 for 8, but of course, the three jersey cards I send in came back silver, lol).

In laymens terms, a little bit of both now.
Sweet Emmitt Pickups!! Those Gold Teams look awesome in person. Congrats on snagging the gold bar gold team!
Pretty cool! Love the collection!

(09-02-2014 08:35 PM)fast93bird Wrote: [ -> ]From about 2004 when I started this BGS 9.5 collection until the end of last year, I was only buying graded. Starting doing a submission here and there, and have 12 of the collection that were successful submissions for 9.5's (my last submission, all the cheap stuff went 8 for 8, but of course, the three jersey cards I send in came back silver, lol).

In laymens terms, a little bit of both now.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy did I just work a deal on a doozy. Gotta wait until next week to see it though, it's shipping on Monday. But it's going to be one of the crown jewels of my collection.

Speaking of, here's a all encompassing pic of my entire collection as best as I could grab. Cases are all my own home built pieces, but there's 169 cards up there right now.

[Image: 0906141842_zpsp0k1loop.jpg]
Very nice!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's