Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My first pull from Allen and Ginter this year. Is there any interest in this bad boy.

[Image: image_zps819d3343.jpg]
Nice pull! If it's for trade I would like a shot. Thanks
(07-12-2014 09:21 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pull! If it's for trade I would like a shot. Thanks

It is for trade, though I'm gonna be shooting for a nice auto such as a jeter, trout, or Ripken for it. But not sure if I will be able to get that.
Nice hit. But I guess I'm not up with the times. Who is it?
(07-13-2014 12:27 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit. But I guess I'm not up with the times. Who is it?

Creator, writer, and producer of breaking bad, and writer and producer of the x files. Though I'm not a huge fan of him I'm sure there are people that are. Though I did love breaking bad.
Ahh gotcha. Shows that I'm not with it. Lol.
Bumpster
nice! i know i dont have anything for that so I won't bother....I'd bet it would fetch a good amount on ebay since he's sought after.
That is an awesome pull! Contras! I hope you are able to trade for something just as nice.
Do you think I'm asking for too much. I know if it was the base auto I would be, but red ink auto of the guy who created breaking bad, only one of the greatest shows ever, would be fair. I would venture to say maybe 250 bv. Please give your opinions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's