Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to finish my 1st ever set and I need some help from the Beckett community to achieve this goal. The following cards are the only ones left I need to get. I've got all my extras listed for trade so maybe I can help someone else along the way. Thanks.

Dan

14 Bowman (complete thanks ne12bc12)

14 Bowman Chrome (complete thanks ne12bc12)

14 Bowman is Back
All players except Maddux, Glavine, Ellsbury, Kris Bryant, Ripken
I've got them all bud. Feel free to shoot over an offer. You have a bunch of stuff I could use. I'd like your Betts so feel free to add anything you like. I'm sure I can find enough to fill up a trade. Thanks!
I'l bee shooting an offer over to you soon. BTW, I got you're cards yesterday and they were all CLEAN! Thanks for trading me the Gold Billy Hamilton.
(07-12-2014 03:26 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to finish my 1st ever set and I need some help from the Beckett community to achieve this goal. The following cards are the only ones left I need to get. I've got all my extras listed for trade so maybe I can help someone else along the way. Thanks.

Dan

14 Bowman

14 Bowman Chrome

Dan,

I have them all as well if you want to add them to our current trade.

Thank you,
Rob
Peter - Open offer sent

ne12bc12 - I was actually just about to finish up our trade we have now. I'll add them on there too. Thanks.
Thank you ne12bc12 for helping me out. List has been edited.
Sunday bump.. still looking to finish everything up and collect the Bowman is Back set.
I forgot we had a trade open. I have a few of these and sent you an offer
Reference URL's