Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT: 2014 Tier One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just listed a case worth of Tier One in the organize for trade. Scans can be found here....

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1562559.html

Thanks for looking,
Rob
Be interested in one of the Bogaerts. Thanks.
Id be interested in the harper and bogaerts
what value are you asking for the ruth?????? pm when you can, thanks
Open offer sent. Had to stop at the tier ones or I would have ended up with $2k worth of cards I want. You have a lot of nice cards!
check me for the biggio/bagwell dual nice cards
Interested in the Ruth and Ortiz Red Ink AU! Let me know, thanks!
(07-09-2014 09:31 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Be interested in one of the Bogaerts. Thanks.

I'm taking a look, will be very choosy on the Xanders, but looking.

(07-09-2014 11:42 PM)jborruso Wrote: [ -> ]Id be interested in the harper and bogaerts

You currently have 0 cards for trade when I looked?

(07-09-2014 11:50 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]what value are you asking for the ruth?????? pm when you can, thanks

The Ruth card I will only trade for another Ruth card, I'm looking for a Ruth in a Red Sox uniform.

(07-10-2014 05:57 AM)CrakumsGT Wrote: [ -> ]Open offer sent. Had to stop at the tier ones or I would have ended up with $2k worth of cards I want. You have a lot of nice cards!

Thank you.

(07-10-2014 04:00 PM)InThaClutch Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the biggio/bagwell dual nice cards

The killer B's are currently being redeemed. It was on the thread as a show and tell. I typed above those cards that they aren't for trade. Sorry if it was misleading.

(07-10-2014 04:19 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Ruth and Ortiz Red Ink AU! Let me know, thanks!

Check out my reply to elberson on the Ruth. The 2/5 Ortiz isn't for trade. I typed above those cards that they aren't for trade. Sorry if it was misleading
Reference URL's