Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will check you today. Thanks!

(06-12-2014 10:21 AM)temple sportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Check me please.

I will check you today. Thank you!

(06-12-2014 02:51 PM)captbucco Wrote: [ -> ]you can check me too- did 2 boxes so far

Thank you!! I appreciate the set help.

(06-12-2014 10:24 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the trade! I appreciate it.
bumping ttt since I was able to ship my 5 outstanding trades. Thank you guys for your patience and understanding. I appreciate it.
is your list on the op current? I have a bunch here not sorted, I may have what you need.
Yes. Please let me know once you get to sort through. I'd love a shot at any you have that I would need. I appreciate it!

(06-22-2014 04:26 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]is your list on the op current? I have a bunch here not sorted, I may have what you need.
bumping ttt
I still have 16 more of your needs. Not sure how we missed this on our first trade. Sent an offer.

Thank you,
Rob
awesome. I will check it out.

(06-23-2014 07:57 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have 16 more of your needs. Not sure how we missed this on our first trade. Sent an offer.

Thank you,
Rob
bumping ttt
I'll help you finish it. Open offer sent. Don't worry about it not matching up. I have plenty of this stuff. We can complete all of it.
Offer sent. Thanks for the heads up!!

(06-24-2014 03:43 PM)petercopp Wrote: [ -> ]I'll help you finish it. Open offer sent. Don't worry about it not matching up. I have plenty of this stuff. We can complete all of it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's