Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
Does anyone know what this card is called in Beckett?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Razor-Cut-S...7675.l2557

Please let me know.
Thanks.
Here's a couple possibilities even though the year is wrong... second one might be wrong serial #?

2008 Prime Cuts Icons Signature Materials MVP #13 Harmon Killebrew/14

2010 Leaf Sports Icons Cut Signatures Update #379 Harmon Killebrew/44*
Hey
Thanks for the response. The only card I saw #ed to 14 was the 2008 Prime Cuts, but that says it has a piece of jersey where this card doesn't so I am not sure what it is.
(06-05-2014 01:22 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hey
Thanks for the response. The only card I saw #ed to 14 was the 2008 Prime Cuts, but that says it has a piece of jersey where this card doesn't so I am not sure what it is.

well it is unlicensed so maybe it never made the cut for OPG
That could be. I saw some Razor product, but not this card. I appreciate the help. Thanks.
(06-05-2014 01:24 PM)redsoxbwler300 Wrote: [ -> ]well it is unlicensed so maybe it never made the cut for OPG

Definitely this. I think a lot of the cut signature stuff - especially those that don't include any sort of photo/mem/etc. - don't/didn't make their way into the OPG. Especially if it's unlicensed.
I'm almost positive those never made the OPG
Okay. Thanks for everyone's help. Is this card able to be traded on Beckett then? Any suggestions/ideas of a trade value? Thanks again for all the comments.
Reference URL's