Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all.. I have notice that I have alot of topps sets partially finished need help to complete them.. I am going to start with the 80s,81,82,83,84, and 85..so if you have any of these and I have something you need send me a offer. or let me know if you have any and i'll check you.. thxs.
god bless.... Smile tom..
I have a bunch of 85s
(06-02-2014 05:56 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of 85s
thxs. offer sent
I have a few hundred 1982 Topps listed. Do you have any extras? I just started working on the set and still need about half
I have some 1985s...will look through your Org and try to send an offer.
If you need any 88's or 89's I have a bunch.
I Think I have some cards from those sets let marked for trade
(06-02-2014 08:54 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few hundred 1982 Topps listed. Do you have any extras? I just started working on the set and still need about half
I probably do give me a few and I will go through me xtras and see...I'll get back to you..thxs.
god bless..

(06-02-2014 09:31 PM)boxer4psi Wrote: [ -> ]I have some 1985s...will look through your Org and try to send an offer.
thxs. counter offer sent
I have a stack of 84s listed and odds and ends of the others if you need them
no problem, do you have your wants listed in your org? If so it looks like I don't have any you need or its not working again.
Reference URL's