Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The best QB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: right_peyton_ap.jpg]
Hard to argue against that one
The best [regular season] QB

Despite the playoff woes, I agree...Manning is the greatest QB of all time in my opinion.
Anyone that has illegal tapes of the other team's defense does have an advantage. This is true.
I still have Favre over Manning, seeing as Manning is the one CHASING Favre's records. But I am just fine with No. 1.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/con...acks/6376/
(05-25-2014 10:33 AM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone that has illegal tapes of the other team's defense does have an advantage. This is true.

You're talking about Tom Brady right? Tongue

(05-25-2014 10:36 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have Favre over Manning, seeing as Manning is the one CHASING Favre's records. But I am just fine with No. 1.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/con...acks/6376/

True, but it won't be long and Manning will have passed most if not all. I think he can get most of them this year can't he?
I wont argue this subject because of the different aspects people put around the words "best of all time" ill agree it will always be peyton manning no matter if brady has 8 more superbowls or if joe Montana comes out of retirement or if brett favre makes another return.. this will always be a biased answer from people who hate him or favoritism towards ones team.. like someone saying Brett Favre.. obviously hes a packers fan.
Im a bills fan so im going with jim Kelly as the best all time *rolls eyes with sarcasm
It's in my username....

If manning breaks a few more records of Favre's. ..
Then I won't have a problem saying manning, best all time.
(05-25-2014 10:33 AM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone that has illegal tapes of the other team's defense does have an advantage. This is true.

Was anyone talking about the pats? If that was some response to me, once again, I've been a Cowboys fan since 77 (even if I'm in exile right now because of romo)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's