Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade this Griffey, of course I would like to go 1 for 1 but I would be willing to trade for multiple Autos as long as its a little in my favor. If you have anything comparable, please respond with open offer if interested and I'll promise to check your org ASAP. I would also consider trading it for '14 GQ minis that I need for my set as long as its HEAVILY in my favor. Thanks for looking

photo 8514A307-DC63-4F69-B727-94716C980586.jpg
outstanding, if i had something for it i'd be all over that.

I love how it's a mariners uniform on a reds card
(05-24-2014 07:52 AM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]outstanding, if i had something for it i'd be all over that.

I love how it's a mariners uniform on a reds card
Thanks man, I honestly kind of thought that would be a turn off for most people, lol

Well I tell you what Eric you come across a ton more of the '14 GQ minis that I need for my set, we could probably work something out.
check me if youd like
Check me for GQ Needs plus I have gq all years too. Thanks and I would trade heavy toward it. Thanks
Check me as well
Thanks for all the interest guys, but the Griffey is already gone. But be sure to check me within the next week and a half for any '14 Archives needs because I got a case coming in.
Reference URL's