Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Billy Ham chrome auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had this for sale on another site and a guy offered on it and I accepted then he said he bought another from someone else. So I am going to try and blow this out here

$26 DLVD

Scratches are on plastic case

[Image: Image10_zps622fd0b5.jpg]
trade for it? thanks
also interested!...check me for it if trading...if not send me a message and we can see if we can work something out
Bump it up
jbcollins87 ripped me off on a trade he accepted 10/10/14. I sent first as he demands, then I never got the cards and never heard back from repeated inquiries. One month later I am leaving him negative feedback and trying to make sure people know that though he is only an occasional thief he is one nonetheless.
(11-04-2014 10:53 PM)rastronomicals Wrote: [ -> ]jbcollins87 ripped me off on a trade he accepted 10/10/14. I sent first as he demands, then I never got the cards and never heard back from repeated inquiries. One month later I am leaving him negative feedback and trying to make sure people know that though he is only an occasional thief he is one nonetheless.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully he didn't get you too bad.
Reference URL's