Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Added a lot of baseball cards to my org. Looking for SF Giants. Open offers work best. Let's trade!
Hey bud, looking for SF Giants myself. I've got a ton of doubles of the entire team. Maybe we can swap some for ones we each need? I'd need to get them all loaded into my org first, but would love to do that!
Yeah that sounds great! I'll go through my stuff and find all of the doubles and load them into the org.
Cool! I'll do that this weekend myself. I also need some Troy Tulowitzki's and Carlos Gonzalez's for a friend. Let's put together a nice big trade! Smile
(05-22-2014 11:54 PM)Shredlinecards24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that sounds great! I'll go through my stuff and find all of the doubles and load them into the org.
open offer sent!
(05-23-2014 08:44 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! I'll do that this weekend myself. I also need some Troy Tulowitzki's and Carlos Gonzalez's for a friend. Let's put together a nice big trade! Smile

I added all the Tulowitzki and Cargos I have into the org. Still have to go through the Giants stuff

(05-23-2014 11:08 AM)jbcollins87 Wrote: [ -> ]open offer sent!

Thanks for the trade offer!
Sounds good! I'm working on my Giants stuff slowly but surely. So much to go through!

(05-25-2014 12:57 PM)Shredlinecards24 Wrote: [ -> ]I added all the Tulowitzki and Cargos I have into the org. Still have to go through the Giants stuff

Thanks for the trade offer!
Offer sent
Open offer sent
Open offer sent. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's