Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thief!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made a deal for this card:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121321717199?ssP...1423.l2649

Seller mailed a package to a local church instead. Its a 1/1 card, so if anyone see it floating around, let me know.
What's up with the problems with Marino cards as of late? Seems their prone to being shipped incorrectly!
(05-13-2014 04:01 PM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with the problems with Marino cards as of late? Seems their prone to being shipped incorrectly!

Yeah, we'll this guy did it intentional. He changed he address on he label himself before mailing it. Don't think he sent the Marino card to a church. Just nothing in spite thinking he got away with something.
You getting your money back?
You need to file a case with EBay asap. They will force him to refund your money or they will cover it.
Looks like it was done off ebay..cant file a claim then..

sucks that there are so many crooks out there..
(05-14-2014 03:52 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it was done off ebay..cant file a claim then..

sucks that there are so many crooks out there..

Maybe not an ebay claim, but if he paid through paypal and didn't send it as a gift, then he can get a paypal refund.
I am trying to get a refund. He did not use Sig Confirmation or insurance for an item over $250, so he's not covered. Its clear cut fraud when they hear about the address change. This sucks.
(05-15-2014 08:02 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get a refund. He did not use Sig Confirmation or insurance for an item over $250, so he's not covered. Its clear cut fraud when they hear about the address change. This sucks.

Send me his info. I live in mass and I'll try to see if this guy is shady or not. See what I can do for you.
hes amember of the wounded warrior project but he might be a member of the federal penitentary system
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's