Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to collect each parallel and printing plate for his 2014 Topps RC #83. Here is a picture from my album of what I still need (except the Yellow):

[Image: Image2_zps3f97aae3.jpg]

Please send over open offers. Not really looking to buy, but if the price is right on the 1/1's, I might be open to it.

Thanks for looking!
I know Schoop isn't a hot commodity on trader's lists, but he is on mine. Any help is appreciated!
Are you just looking for 2014 Topps? I have a 2013 Bowman Orange of Schoop that is for trade.
(05-15-2014 09:24 PM)bray24 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you just looking for 2014 Topps? I have a 2013 Bowman Orange of Schoop that is for trade.

Always interested in Schoop cards. Just have that as a particular project I want to complete. Feel free to send me an open offer. Thanks!
Got one knocked off this list. Who's next?
Posted scans of my album showing what I have and what I still need. They are in the first post. Thanks for looking!
Weekend bump!
Sunday Bump!
I've got the Target, Wal Mart and Yellow Parallels coming. Now it's time to get into the Serial #'d cards (excluding Gold, I have that). Need your help please! Thanks all!
Weekend bump!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's