Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason the OPG only lists the /5#d GU Auto and /1#d Auto. I have it listed under the /5#d GU/Auto however mine is the /30#d version. I am looking to trade this towards other nice star autos in baseball and football. I am willing to take multiple cards, looking for in the $200-$250 BV range depending on what I get and how many cards I take.

[Image: HendersonRickeyToppsAuto30_zpse4bbf8d3.jpg]
That is an awesome card! Check me but I doubt I have the goods for it.
Interested in getting that strasburg back Smile
Check me.
is that the one that just sold on ebay?
(04-11-2014 08:22 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]is that the one that just sold on ebay?

I don't think so, I just traded for it about a week ago.

(04-11-2014 08:16 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me.

You left me hanging on every single offer you ever sent me. I won't check your organizer anymore, sorry.

(04-11-2014 08:14 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in getting that strasburg back Smile

Probably not. I'd rather have the Henderson over the Stras.

(04-11-2014 08:08 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]That is an awesome card! Check me but I doubt I have the goods for it.

Assuming the org is working. I'll give you a look in a bit.
(04-11-2014 08:28 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so, I just traded for it about a week ago.

You left me hanging on every single offer you ever sent me. I won't check your organizer anymore, sorry.

Probably not. I'd rather have the Henderson over the Stras.

Assuming the org is working. I'll give you a look in a bit.

Ok let me know if you change your mind. Thanks
Sweet!! To bad I do not have enough to work a trade for this.
Check me good sir. Thanks
(04-11-2014 09:50 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet!! To bad I do not have enough to work a trade for this.

Thanks.

I'll get back to offers/check orgs later tonight after dinner.

(04-12-2014 03:20 AM)accfan01 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me good sir. Thanks

I still like the Machado, not a whole else I could use unless I am getting the highend of my asking price in trade I'd have a hard time putting together a trade with it I would want to do.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's