Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at a guys card and came across the Autographed card. It is a Giovani Benard. From looking at it, it looks like there is no love or passion from this guy. Looks like a 5 year old signed it. If i was getting paid big bucks and someone was collecting my cards, I would have done a better job signing.

[Image: Mine_0016-1.jpg]

What is the worst signed card you have seen and if you can show a scan, that would be awsome.
I can actually say I've seen worse.

How about this one:L

Of course, I can't say much, my signature is TERRIBLE.
Vernand Morency is hands down the worst.

[Image: vernand-morency_zpsf2b286dc.jpg]
Man, that is bad. I wished they would make a better effort when signing.
(03-17-2014 11:00 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Vernand Morency is hands down the worst.

Definitely no love there.
(03-17-2014 11:00 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]I can actually say I've seen worse.

How about this one:L

Of course, I can't say much, my signature is TERRIBLE.
(03-17-2014 11:00 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Vernand Morency is hands down the worst.

Perennial winner of the worst auto ever competition. Wink
You ought to find a card and show it to the thread.
(03-17-2014 01:19 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Perennial winner of the worst auto ever competition. Wink
I don't have one to share, but can say that I actually don't mind Bernard's but actually kind of like it. It's not the same thing everyone else does, and makes it look a little unique.\

Can you imagine having to sign your name 15,000,000 times.
If I was getting paid good, I would do it smiling.
(03-17-2014 02:04 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have one to share, but can say that I actually don't mind Bernard's but actually kind of like it. It's not the same thing everyone else does, and makes it look a little unique.\

Can you imagine having to sign your name 15,000,000 times.
uWash beat me to posting "The Checkmark's" signature. Honestly, I can't be mad at guys with as much as they have to sign. Don't really see it as showing a lack of passion either, they don't play the game to sign autos, that just comes with the territory.

That said, I've always dug Edge's signature, it's unique and simple but still has some class.
Reference URL's