Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never would've thought....
Just when I think the packers won't make a move.
They make a huge one.
Hurry up football season.
wow... I mean WOW. never saw that coming!
i cant see paying the 10 mil for him....he was good for years and will probably make us pay for this in the 2 games we play...motivation is a powerful thing....but as for going all season at 34 or 35 with good stats...im thinkin not gonna happen...the 6 sacks he gets next year will be against the Bears...or he blows a knee early.....
jury is out on that at the moment
Smile
Overpaid and on the downside of his career... HOWEVER, being signed by a Norris division rival just may be the match that lights the fire, time will tell.
I don't understand this move at all...doesn't fit the scheme...for the same money could have gotten someone younger and better...or at least go Jared Allen. I hope they have a plan...
(03-15-2014 11:12 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand this move at all...doesn't fit the scheme...for the same money could have gotten someone younger and better...or at least go Jared Allen. I hope they have a plan...

they always seem to. this could very well be like woodson. most people thought he was on the decline and didn't know how he'd fit on the D at the time as well. Ted doesn't sign free agents lightly.
(03-16-2014 07:26 AM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]they always seem to. this could very well be like woodson. most people thought he was on the decline and didn't know how he'd fit on the D at the time as well. Ted doesn't sign free agents lightly.

True...he usually doesn't sign them at all Tongue lol! Now the season needs to start so we can see what he can do.
Reference URL's