Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you get your cards from (other than a hobby shop)? I went out to pick up dinner and on the way stopped at TRU and their prices suck. A blaster box (10 packs and patch card) is $8 more than if I bought it at Target. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh and to make this a trade post. I don't have all of them loaded, but working on it, if you're looking for 2012, 13, or 14 Target Red Borders, let me know, I'm not trying for these sets.
I go to Wal-Mart since I shop there for basic stuff every couple of weeks or so.
(03-02-2014 07:24 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you get your cards from (other than a hobby shop)? I went out to pick up dinner and on the way stopped at TRU and their prices suck. A blaster box (10 packs and patch card) is $8 more than if I bought it at Target. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh and to make this a trade post. I don't have all of them loaded, but working on it, if you're looking for 2012, 13, or 14 Target Red Borders, let me know, I'm not trying for these sets.

You have any target red Tigers from 2014....if so would be interested
(03-02-2014 09:21 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: [ -> ]You have any target red Tigers from 2014....if so would be interested

Sorry, not at this time. I'll keep you in mind though.
Besides my LCS I usually go to Target or Meijers. It's always nice at Meijers on the weeks that they do their mperks with the 15% of general merchandise, I always spend a little extra on cards then.
Oh man! I used to live in Michigan and I love Meijers! Used to get off from the factory at 2 a.m. and go across the street and cash my check. That's a nice way to buy cards. I was just so surprised at how much more the cards were at Toys 'R' Us. Will not be buying any there it was so ridiculous and they didn't even have that large of a selection or deep stock.
Yeah they are more expensive at Toys r us but I've noticed that the purple ones from there seem to book a little bit higher.
(03-02-2014 11:04 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man! I used to live in Michigan and I love Meijers! Used to get off from the factory at 2 a.m. and go across the street and cash my check. That's a nice way to buy cards. I was just so surprised at how much more the cards were at Toys 'R' Us. Will not be buying any there it was so ridiculous and they didn't even have that large of a selection or deep stock.

WalMart has the Blue borders, Target has the Red borders and Toys R Us has the Purple borders.
Reference URL's