Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dunno why, but I like the guy. He should have been an All-Star this yr. I have a few of his cards already but looking to add some more. I have marked all of my wants, which is any card I do not have. Thanks - Dale
Solid choice! Donaldson is legit in the field and at the plate!
Thanks man, he is also an alum from the SEC like Helton!

(01-02-2014 08:53 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: [ -> ]Solid choice! Donaldson is legit in the field and at the plate!
But wait....you're not giving up on your helton collection, right?
Sorry dont have any Donaldson yet. My LCS has a Helton. Its a thick card with a mini metal bat do you need this one?
LOL not at all, just figured since the well is almost dry here I'd try to see what Donaldson I could get.

(01-03-2014 12:39 AM)gherkin1496 Wrote: [ -> ]But wait....you're not giving up on your helton collection, right?

Thanks for the reply Wayne, nope sorry don't need that one.

(01-03-2014 01:01 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry dont have any Donaldson yet. My LCS has a Helton. Its a thick card with a mini metal bat do you need this one?
Anyone have any I need?
I think, I have his bowman chrome blue refractor auto. I have to check in my organize. By the way, it is a good choice, since he his under value in the market.
That would be awesome if you do have it! Thanks, he is under valued and I also noticed no one on the boards collects him so more for me...lol

(01-03-2014 05:42 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]I think, I have his bowman chrome blue refractor auto. I have to check in my organize. By the way, it is a good choice, since he his under value in the market.
Bump for the weekend
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's